Thursday, February 2, 2012

The First Cube!

What is better then an empty cube?



A Cube full of mystery.

I've decided to start a kickstarter project to see how these go over. My thought is I'll fill the cubes with a different collectile object. With a few rare finds intermixed to up the excitement of opening your mystery cube.

As a kid I loved opening up a pack of baseball cards, and this is my chance to return the favor by designing my own, so to speak.

Who knows if anyone else will think this is exciting... but I do, and I'm excited.

Strangely enough, one of the things I'm most excited about is coming up with the custom packaging for the cubes... I really want it to come off professional quality. (Thinking Kid Robot Style)



As a bonus, this project will help me grow my skills as a 3d printer, and share those skills with the rest of the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment